MEDAC is a specialized Building Electro-Mechanical (MEP) Trainings Institution run by MEDAC Enterprises PVT Ltd Registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs (CIN:PTC037215) -Govt of India, to enhance & enrich the human resource potential of India as per the global market demand by sharpening the engineers though very practical, modern & innovative procedures… MEDAC is also a joint venture of Dakheelkum Company LTD. – Saudi Arabia, For Engineering, Contracting & Maintenance, a renowned infra structure development company of having more than 25 years of proven track record in middle east market, so far completed more than 100 prestigious projects & crossed business of more than 3 billion Saudi Riyals. MEDAC is handling their Engineering design works & Human resource supply.
– Bridging the engineers with gulf jobs by sharpening their technical skills to costume with global market requirements & international standards.
– To create quality generation & participate to fulfill the dream “Developed India” as India is the largest human resource supplier of the world.
– To define the pathways of Engineers for availing the high remunerated Gulf jobs such as “Design engineers, Site engineers, Procurement engineers, Planning engineers, Sales engineers, Consulting engineers, Bidding engineers, Project managers, Draftsmen etc” through very practical & scientific methods by giving opportunities to work in “Live Projects of Middle East”
Dubai is hosting world expo-2020, Qatar is hosting World Cup Footbal, Saudi Arabia is opened huge projects like tallest building (1km high) of the world,Riyadh Metro, hundreds of educational Institutions and hospitals etc, India is also opened various projects like Metro-rail networks, Star hotels, World class shopping malls, Specialty hospitals, Complex Industries etc to become tomorrow’s super power….which need millions of engineers, draftsmen & quality technicians in the field of construction & infra structure development all over the world.
Approximate 50% of the projects value and manpower are of Electro-Mechanical services such as HVAC,Electrical, Plumbing, Fire fighting, Building management system, Steam, LPG etc, but there are inadequacy of professionals in the market. Gulf companies seek experienced engineers always.
At the same time, India is abundant in human resource & rich in professional education. Every year lakhs of engineers are being graduated, but approx. 20% of engineers are availing quality jobs.
The role of MEDAC is to build bridge between these two scenarios. We give 100% practical oriented & live projects oriented trainings to create experienced engineers as per the global market demand.
– Every talented trainees availed jobs in gulf
– Our syllabus is live projects of middle east oriented
– We treat each student individually & provide computer to practice 4 hrs daily /student.
– Course design & monitoring by technical managers of overseas construction companies
– “Experience is the real teacher”. Our course is 100% practical oriented to develop experience in engineering disciplines.
– We use “Smart Work” policies. Explore maximum production in minimum time.
– We use many of our own developed engineering software’s like HVAC duct sizer, Chilled water pipe sizer, Electrical calculations, Pump calculations, Pluming software’s etc
– We create & use android applications for engineering trades.
– We use Autolisp, Advanced Excel, Own engineering software’s, Scientific inputs etc to enhance productivity of engineers into 500 times than the normal.
– We Use modern & innovative techniques such as Neuro Linguistic Programming, Transactional Analysis, Toast masters, Multiple Intelligence, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Chakras etc in trainings to boost energy level & enhance efficiency of students.
– Our certificate is precious by the approvals of Ministry of Corporate affairs(Govt of India), ISO 9001-2008 quality Austria, International Accreditation Organization(IAO-USA) & MECT-National Labour Council(Govt of India).
– We provide experience certificate of gulf company Al Awad Engineering & Contracting Est. upon completion of six months live project work.
10:00 AM - 05:30 PM